Well it didn't take long to have a wrech thrown into my plans...
I have to go OUT to dinner tonight w/ only 17 points for the rest of the day. So it looks like I'm going to have to use some of the 35 Points I was not planning on using.
I'm going to look up stuff in the WW book so I can Plan Ahead:
3 oz of Plain Chicken Breast is 3 Points so I'll call that 1 pt/ oz.
Salad is 0 points with no dressing, but I have some Fat Free Calorie Free Dressing I can bring
French Fries are 10 points for 20!! Even a Medium order @ McD's is only 6, need to stay away from them.
Looks like 1/2 cup of Mashed is 2 Points, that will work.
Gonna be a tough night, I'll let you all know how it goes.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment