As you know I am a member of Weight Watchers & am doing the Points method of tracking my food. However something disturbing has happened recently. My last 2 weigh In's I lost 4.4 lbs (5/16) and 3 lbs(5/20). Today when I stepped on the scale @ home I could not believe the number I saw. Knowing that my scale was not the same as WW, I went to a meeting to just check on my weight. I was down another 2.5 lbs. So from my weigh in on 5/6 to today 5/22 I've lost 9.9 lbs. I felt that was too much, and when I consulted with the leader so did she.
She wanted me back up to 39 points (currently @ 35), but I decided that it would be a good Idea to split the difference & go with 37. I plan on doing 37 for the next 2 weeks & see the outcome, if I drop too fast again I'll increase to 39. By the time I get there I'll be down to 38 anyway, but I don't want to overdo it and wind up not losing weight.
Now that goal of being 239.6 by 12/31/09 may be attainable by my 25Th High school reunion on June 13Th!!
When I reach my First goal, (239.6 lbs), my next goal will be 199 lbs by 12/24/09, and my final goal will be at between 170 -- 175 lbs by 5/17/2010.
As of today, I've lost a grand total of 47.3 lbs in 144 days, or roughly 2.4 lbs a week. I haven't been this light in years and I owe it all to Weight Watchers.
Way to go ... just wanted you to know your blog inspired me to get back in to WW. I had lost quite a bit of weight a few years back but slowly 17 pounds had creped back on ... I am down 10 of that now and still going strong.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the jump start!
Trish