Thursday, January 1, 2009

1/1/09 - Breakfast

Well Even though I managed to get through last night, It really sucked going over my points on the first day. I know I'm entitled to the 35 Points, but I was hoping to see if I could make it through the day w/o using them. I was thinking about using 2 per day at most, 1 WW Yogurt, & 1 Popcorn. We'll see if I could incorporate that into my normal routine.

Anyway here is my breakfast today.

Flax Plus Cereal (Pumpkin Seed) - 1 serving - 3 Pts.
WW Raspberry Yogurt - 1 serving - 1 Pt.
Nature Valley Trail Mix Fruit & Nut Bar -3 Pts.
2 Slices of WW MultiGrain Toast - 1 Pt.
1 TBSP Land-o-Lakes Light Butter w/ Canola Oil - 1 Pt.

Total Points - 9

Total Remaining - 33

Total Bonus Points remaining - 29

I might have to go for a long drive later which is usually a haven to eat the whole trip. I plan on popping a bag of Popcorn to have a point w/ me and keep me from stopping @ my favorite Fast Food establishment, oh wait, they are all my favorites...

I guess I'll try to keep it to main Highways.

More Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment