Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1/6/09-Daily Blog

Today was another good day as I look forward to my first weigh in tomorrow. I'm guessing clothed I'll be down to 284.6 which is about 1 lb per day. I obviously don't expect to lose that much every week, but it's a nice start.

Todays meal's are as follows:

Breakfast (from this point forward known as Work Breakfast #2):
2 TCP-WW-"McMuffin's" 6 Points (3 Each)

Made with 1 WW English Muffin (1 Pt); 1 slice lowfat American Cheese (1 pt); 2 Mini Turkey Sausage Patties (1 pt).

1 Nature Valley Trail Mix Bar (3 points)
1 Package Apricots (1 pt)
1 Package Cran-Raisins (2 Pts)

Total 12 Points 30 Remain

Lunch: Work Lunch #1 (9 Pts)

Total used 21 Points, total Remaining 21 Points

Dinner: TCP-Chicken Pot Pie, w/0 the Crust (11 Points)
4 Oz Chicken (boneless & skinless) 4 pts
1 cup Carrots 1 pt
1 can Campbell's 98% FF Cream of Chicken Soup 2 Pts
1 Cup Green Beans 0 pts
3 1/2 oz Mushrooms 0 pts
1 cup Brown or Mixed Rice 4 pts


I added 2 extra oz of chicken to bring the total to 13 points

34 Points used for the day 8 remaining.

More Later

No comments:

Post a Comment