I had to consume 11 more points so I had the Following "4th Meal"
2 WW Cherry Cheesecake Yogurts - 2 pts
2 Portions of Flax Plus Pumpkin Seed Cereal - 6 Points
1 WW English Muffin - 1 Point
2 Mini Turkey Sausage Patties - 1 point
1 Slice Land O Lakes American Cheese - 1 point
Total 11 Points
Total for the day 42 Points
It's hard to believe I've lasted 3 Days on this thing. I usually bomb after a day or some sort of challange like a long drive or just leaving the house.
I'll keep it going...
Please send me a private e-mail on Facebook or @ my e-mail address if you read this & wish to comment.
I didn't realize that you couldn't comment on here w/o signing up.
More Tomorrow
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment