I won't say who, but I was with someone that ordered Pizza for dinner. Lucky for me I had 17 points after having a 1 point Popcorn w/ 2 Glasses of Sunrise Orange Crystal Lite.
I wound up eating 3 Slices of Mushroom Onion Pizza 18 Points
1 Diet Black Cherry Soda 0 points.
So I used 1 of the Bonus Points today & am down to 28 from now until next Wednesday.
43 for the day.
I'll have 2 More glasses of the Crystal Lite b4 Bed.
I'm definitely getting on the Wii Fit tomorrow.
Not mad, just dissapointed in my choices.
TCP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pizza is a weakness of mine. I'll each as much as is in front of me. I can split a pie with someone easily if its there.
ReplyDeleteAll I can is that I'm happy that there was someone else there!
ReplyDelete