Well you might as well get used to this because you will see it a lot. I tend to eat the same thing every day for Breakfast & lunch when I'm working.
TCP's - Work Breakfast #1
2 Slices of WW Bread (Toasted) - 1 Pt.
3 Slices of Oscar Mayer 98% Fat Free Bologna - 3 Points
1 Slice Land-o-Lakes American Cheese - 1 Pt
1 Nature Valley Trail Mix Bar - 3 Points
1 Package of Cran-Raisins (100 Calorie) - 2 Points
1 Package Apricots (70 Calories) - 1 Pt
Total # of Points for Breakfast 11
TCP's - Work Lunch #1
2 Slices of WW Bread (Toasted) - 1 Pt.
1/4 lb Butterball Turkey (in Broth) 2 points
1 Nature Valley Trail Mix Bar - 3 Points
1 Package of Cran-Raisins (100 Calorie) - 2 Points
1 Package Apricots (70 Calories) - 1 Pt
Total # of Points for Lunch - 9
Total For the Day 20
Total Remaining 22
I think I can really do this, I just hope a bad weigh in doesn't discourage me.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment