I don't know why but ever since that party I've been all screwed up. I'll call what I'm doing Abstinence because it's what I'm doing.
Since the 30th of December, I have NOT done the Following:
Ate a Bag of Potato Chips/Doritos/Corn Chips
Gone over allowable points for the day (weekly bonus included)
Ate @ a fast food restaurant
Ate without putting it in my WW log
What I have done is the Following:
Planned meals
Avoided situations where I could cheat
Followed the recommended guidelines for this program
Why am I all of a sudden so angry? I can't figure it out, ever since that damn party I'm not myself.
I had a great time, saw family & friends, and ate what I planned to eat, and yet something went terribly wrong.
I've stuck to my 41 points, but I'm not losing weight, (I'm not exercising either). It feels like the pasta I ate (weighed & measured (7 Points) ) did something that triggered this.
I guess I need to stay away from pasta.
:(
More later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment