I decided to cut down on my points this morning so if I want a big dinner I can have one, Maybe a few extra ounces of Chicken in my "TCP's Chicken Pot Pie w/o the Crust".
Here was my breakfast:
1 TCP-WW "McMuffin" - 3 Points
(1 WW English Muffin -1 pt; 1 Slice Land-o-Lakes American Cheese - 1pt; 2 Mini Turkey Sausage Patties - 1pt)
1 WW Black Cherry Yogurt - 1 Pt
1 Serving (55g) of Flax Plus Red Berry Cereal - 4 Points
2 Glasses of Crystal Light Sunrise Orange Drink - 0 points
We've been using 2% Milk for a while now & I'm heavy on the milk in my coffee. I discovered 1 cup of 2% milk is 3 Points! I'm going to see how many points 1% & Skim milk are. If neither is 0 points, I guess coffee will be off my list of drinks.
Even though I use about 1/3 a cup in my coffee, (only 1 point) I'd prefer not to drink anything that will cause me to lose points during the day.
I'm going to the Movies later I looked up 3 cups of Oil Popped popcorn is 3 points, so I can have a small popcorn (no butter) w/o worrying about going over my points.
More Later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment