Saturday, January 3, 2009

Unofficial Weigh in

I decided to see how I'm doing this morning, by weighing in on the digital scale downstairs. Now before I tell you all the weight, I feel I should let you know that I was fully clothed (minus shoes) @ WW, while when I went downstairs, I was just in shorts.

I was stunned when I stepped on the scale and saw 279.8 pounds! It's been a LONG time since I've seen anything below 280. Assuming that I had 7 pounds of clothing on the day of the weigh in, I've gone from 291.6/284.6 to 286.8/279.8, that's 4.8 Pounds in 3 days!

I'm sure that like most diets, the weight comes off much faster in the beginning than as you move forward, but 4.8 pounds is pretty amazing I'm only .4 pounds away from 10% of my goal in my first week.

Assuming I lose another pound or 2 before my official WW weigh in, I'll drop from 42 to 41 or maybe even 40 points. that's good for me. If this goes as planned, I'll be down to 30 by years end, which is awesome.

I plan, on hitting the Wii Fit today, we will see if that pans out.

More after Breakfast

TCP

No comments:

Post a Comment